Thursday, July 5, 2012

We made it to Iringa!







After countless hours of plane flights and bus journeys we finally made it to Iringa! Only three more hours to go before we reach Magome, which we will be heading to tomorrow morning. Everyone is healthy and doing well! We did have a little scare with Jack and Judy's pills, which we thought they forgot back at home when on the plane, but luckily they were with the luggage. On our way to Iringa we went through Mikumi park where we saw Monkeys, Zebras, Giraffes, and Elephants! We have four days at the village and then it's back to Iringa! I will be blogging again when we return to Iringa.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah! Great to see these pictures! Have a great time at the village. Can't wait hear about it when you get back to town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear everyone is doing well! I look forward to hearing all about our sister congregation in Megome when you return.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update, Jenna! And the pictures! I heard you have the same bus driver as our group two years ago, Abu. I can't wait to hear about the village!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to more posts! I got to hang out with Judy last weekend at the bell conference and I'm looking forward to my own trip to Tanzania in January. -Susan Berg-Williams (Augustana)

    ReplyDelete